Friday, February 11, 2011

Pennant Swap

Good Morning Everyone,

I received special permission to share some of the ladies lovely work from the Spring Pennant Swap on a Message Board with you today.  I love doing the swaps with the ladies.  They all create such lovely things and a lot of times it gives me new ideas for things to add to my own work.  Great Job Ladies!!  The pennants were made using the Quickutz large cookie cutter pennant except where noted.  You can click on the photo for a larger view.

So here they are in no particular order:

This pennant was created by:  Cookie Jar Scraps

(She used fabric to make her flowers which is something I need to try.)

This pennant was created by: Casunflower

(I love her combination of colors on her pennant.  Perfect for spring!)

This pennant was created by: Crazy4Pink

(Love the flourish she uses on her pennant!  A great accent.)


This pennant was also created by: Crazy4Pink

(This pennant is just adorable!  I have to make some of these.) 
It was made from a quickutz 4x4 pennant die.

This pennant was made by: Basketlady

(Just love the butterfly on a wire accent!  Another thing I need to try out.)

Thank you Ladies for sharing!  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo they are all so cute!!!!!!!!!! Great job ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!