Sunday, May 1, 2011

Masculine Card

Happy May Day Everyone!  The kids are off fishing with Dad so I can clean the house and get some crafting done.  I made a masculine card today with a stamp I got from a friend.  Thanks Christine!  The one thing that I love about making a masculine cards is that they are clean and simple.  Not a lot of flowers and glitter.  :)


Flowers and glitter are fun too but it is nice to try different styles.  This card is perfect for a Father's day card especially for a Dad that loves to go fishing.

Have a great day!

Challenges:
Crafty Creations - white space

2 comments:

  1. Well, how sweet that you got some ME time. I hope you got that cleaning out of the way first. LOL

    Well done with the white space and masculine card. I love that image myself. Glad to see you have joined us at Crafty Creations Challenge this week. What a treat for us to admire. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful masculine card! Great textured background! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge and for your interest in the DT position!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!