Saturday, September 17, 2011

Got Candy?

Good Evening!  I made a card with the Hambo Stamp - Wee Henrietta Witch image.  I wanted her to be a bit muted so  I used an orange distress ink to accomplish that.  The effect was perfect.



Recipe:
Recollections midnight magic paper
Spellbinders die
Hambo - Wee Henrietta Witch
Glitter candy stickers
Distress Inks - black soot
Distress Inks - orange marmalade
white gel pen

Challenges:
whimsie doodles - photo inspiration
CMIT - halloween
crazy 4 challenges - pumpkin
designed 2 delight - girls and glitter

8 comments:

  1. I too love using distress inks, I don't end up with quite such inky fingers as with chalk ink! Great job Dawn.
    TFS
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! What a fab layout with the banners hanging off the edge. Thanks for joining in the fun at Whimsie Doodles, the orange fits right in with the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Card! I love the little glitter candy stickers that you used. Thanks for playing along with us over on the Whimsie Doodles Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely cute! I like how the black strips come off the card. And I agree the orange is a great touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Designed2Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, adorable image and love those sparkly candy embellishments. Thanks for playing along with this month's Whimsie Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo cute! Love the candy embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at Whimsie Doodles.

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment on this one! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the September Photo Inspiration Challenge at Whimsie Doodles
    We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your card...it is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsie Doodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!