Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Corners

No cracks about my card.  LOL

Today I am making a card for the hoedown challenge at Hambo.  This challenge is to dress up the corners on your card.

Here is my card for this challenge:




The image is from Hambo and is called the plumber.  Too funny.  I love the humor of the hambo images.  Remember, no cracks. I thought this would be a perfect card for my sister's birthday!

This card won best in show at the Hambo Hoedown.  Here is the winning post.

Recipe:  
Hambo image - Plumber
squares - Lifestyle crafts
Flowers - MS hydrangea punch
Flourish - sizzix flourish die
Corners - sizzix corner die

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Cool image and I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - this is great! I love the bright colors, they just make his "crack" jump right at ya!! Thanks for joining us this week at the Hoedown!

    Happy Crafting,

    MelissaO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you little minx! It made me smile Dawn, thanks :0)

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That is a hoot! Love it! Great papers and flourishes & wonderful coloring too! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image and sentiment always makes me chuckle! Love the design elements you picked and your dressed up corners are perfect! Thanks for playing along in the Hoedown...oh and congrats on your Best in Show award...display it proudly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!